Registered under Trust Act
(Certificate No. IN-RJ15670082429534P Date: 19 September, 2017, 4.30PM)
Name of the Society : The Name the society shall be the National Self Defense Federation
Headquarter : 29 Mahatma Ghandhi Nagar, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Objects : The object for which the trust is founded are
- The Promote Self Defense create a safe environment by providing, training to citizens, children’s girls of India
- Organizing competition for self defense.
- Doing research for self defense & attack creating simple., High and technical curriculum offering, Degree, Diploma.
- Providing self defense training to the Indian government, local government and private security, agency and providing employment opportunities by providing self defense degree, diploma holder trainer with priority and location in place.
- To promote life ,to promote self defense ,to promote life.
- special work to promote self defense .
- working for the promotion of self defense .
- prepare a budget for self defense and submit an account book .
- to do everything possible to save human life ,to improve life ,to make life better ,to save lives.
The trust shall be an irrevocable public education, cultural trust for the benefit of all persons belonging to whatever community irrespective of caste, creed or religion, the Trustees stand possessed if the said amount of corpus endowed by the Authors of the trust and such other properties (both movable and immovable) as may be acquired from time to time by the Trust, by purchase, exchange, grant, allotment, subscription, endowment, donation, contribution or in any manner in whatever.
Rules and Regulations of national self defense Federation
Number of Trustees ;
The number of trustees including the author of the trustees shall not be less than 2[two] and not more than 12 [twelve] persons. the board of trustees shall nominate and invite person/person to be the other trustees for such period , as they may deem fit and proper
Mr. Yuvraj singh bhati son of lal singh bhati resident of rolahada road chanderiya chittorgarh rajasthan -312021
Ms. Sonu kanwar bhati wife of mr . kalawatkl resident of 29, mahatma Gandhi nagar ,ajmer road jaipur -302021
Team of office of the trustees ;
These trustees shall hold office for such duration as may be specified by the board of trustees.
There shal be a president for the administration of the trust, nominated by the board of trustees, who shall be one amongst trustees as specified in para (4) above for such period, in such manner as may to specified in this behalf.
Managing Trustee :
The day-today administration of the trust shall be booked after by the managing trustee under the guidance, control and supervision of the Board of Trustees.
The Board of Trustees shall nominate one amongst the trustees as specified in para (4) above to be the managing trustee, who shall hold office for such period, as may be decided by the Board of Trustees.
The Managing Trustee shall perform all function, discharge such duties as or specifically entrusted to him/her in writing by the Board of Trustees.
any vacancy among the members of the Board of Trustees may be filled by the trustees as specified to para (4) above or their successors and they shall hold for such duration as may be specified by the Board of Trustees.
Termination of Office of the Trustees.
Trustee shall cease to hold office
- if he dies,
- if he resigns
- if he is adjudged insolvent or found guilty of an offence involving moral turpitude.
- if he is found to have acted against the interest of the trust.
- if it is unanimously decided by the trustees. specified in para (4) above that his continuation in the office is against the interest of the Trust.
- Upon expiry of the period up to which the board of Trustees have nominated the trustee.
Meeting and proceedings of the trustees :
The Trustees shall ordinarily meet once in a months or as often as may be necessary for the satisfactory conduct of the affairs of the Trust.
15 (fifteen) days Notice shall ordinarily be given in writing for a meeting of Board of Trustees.
The Quorum for the meeting of the board of trustess shall be 75% numbers quorum is required for a meeting adjourning for want of Quorum.
A Minute book shall be kept by the Managing trustee. Minutes of entry in to the office of every new trustee and of all proceedings of the meeting of the board of trustee shall be entered in the minute book and shall be signed by the president of the meeting.
Decision pf the Board of Trustees may be made at a meeting of by circulation of papers to them. Normal matters of routine nature may be circulated and decision obtained. The important matters are to be decided at the meeting. All matters arising for disposal shall be decided by a majority of the Board of Trustees present at the meeting. The president of the Board of Trustees shall have a casting vote in the event of equality of votes, in addition to his own.
Power, Function and Duties of The Trustees :
All property of the trust movable of immovable or of any other kind, shall vest in trust, the trustees shall manage the whole property and affairs of the trust and shall hae all powers, duties and functions necessary proper and incidental to the promotion and carrying out of the objects of the trust. In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the trustees shall for the purposes of the of this trust have the following powers, duties and functions.
- To acquire by gift, grant, purchase, exchange, lease or otherwise.
- Lands, building, or other immovable properties and also any movable property.
- To construct and maintain building, to alter, to demolish, or improve theme and equip theme suitably
- To accept gifts, donations, endowment and
- contributions for the trust and shall be treated as the income of the trust.
- To raise loans to receive monies, securities or other movable property on behalf of the trust.
- To accept any trust, trust fund or endowment so long as the prevision of such trust of endowment are in consonance with the objects of this trust.
- To award scholarship and make donations calculated to promote the objects of the Trust.
- To enter into contracts or engagements of behalf of the Trusts.
- To consider such proposals submitted by Sub-committee appointed by this trust and allocate such funds if necessary as demand necessary for the implementation of the programs.
- To make sign and execute all such documents instruments, as may be necessary or proper for carrying on the management of the properties and affairs of the Trusts.
- To invest such monies and such funds of the trust and to vary the investment as and when it may seem necessary or proper provided that such investments shall be made only upon immovable properties or upon securities as the board of trustee may deem fit, under section 20 if the Indian trust act, 1882.
- To sell transfer or otherwise dispose of any immovable property of the trust provided all the trustees unanimously resolve that it is in the interest of the trust to do so to sell or lease, mortgage or otherwise dispose of any movable and immovable properties of the trust.
- To appint a Committee/Committees of management for such terms and with such powers as maybe specified from time to time for carrying on the routine management of the affair of the trust.
- To appoint such employees on such terms and conditions as the trustee may deem fit for carrying out the work ot the trust and exercise control all such employees including the power of suspension, dismissal and removal.
- To delegate to the managing trustee or any appointed committee such powers, duties and functions as are vested in the trustees.
- To frame Bye-Laws and such other regulations a s are required for achieving its objectives.
- Out of the income of the trust property the trustee shall be entitled to spend or incur the following expenses namely
- All rates, taxes, cess, assessments, dues and duties if any payable to the government to any municipal or other public bodies in respect thereof or any part thereof.
- The premium for the insurance of the buildings or any other insurable property movable or immovable for the time being forming part of the trust property.
- The costs of ordinary repairs and for providing any amenities to the buildings for the time being forming part of the trust property.
- The cost of making such additions/alterations or improvements to or in the buildings forming part of the trust property as the trustees shall think fit.
- Wages and salaries of any manager, supervisor accountant, clerk, servant or other employees employed by the trustees in the trust property in good condition.
- Cost and expenses of keeping the trust property in good condition.
- Cost and expenses for installing and renovating the electrical and other installations to the building for the time being forming part of the trust property.
- The architect’s fee and legal charges and fee payable to other professionals engaged in the course of administration of the trustl
- All other costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the management and administration of the trust property in accordance with the objects and purposes hereof or which may be incidental thereto.
After deducting the costs charges and expenses incurred by the trustee’s as aforesaid out of the total gross income received by them from the trust property the balance that is the net income will be utilized for the objects of the trust as decided by the board of trustees.
Book account :
The Board of trustee may open such bank account or accouts in any of the banks in the name of National Self Trust such accounts shall be jointly operated by the president and managing trustee.
The trust may open bank acoount’s in the name of institution/organization founded by the trust, such bank accounts shall be operated by such persons as authorised by the board of trustees from time to time.
Application of the properties of the trust :
The properties and funds of the trust shall be applied only fot the trust and for the due administration of its business affairs and properties provided however that this shall not preclude payment of any remuneration or allowance or giving of residential accommodation or any perquisites to any trustee in connection with the work carried out by him/her for the purpose of the trust.
The Trustees shall maintain a true and correct record of the receipts, payments income and expenses and transactions of the trust, the Books of account of the trust shall be audited by a qualified auditor or a chartered accountant every year i.e. commencing from 1st april to 31st march of next year.
Defects of procedure immaterial
No act of Trustees shall be invalidated by reason only of the nay vacancy in the Board of trustees of any irregularity in the proceedings of the board of trustees or any committee thereof.
No amendments to the trust deed dhsall be made which may prove to be repugnant to the provisions o the section 2(15), 11, 12 and 13 and 80G of the income tax act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
In the event of dissolution of winding up of the trust the assets of the trust remaining on the date of dissolution shall under no circumstance be distributed among the trustees, but the same shall transferred to other trust, society, association or institution whose objects are similar to those of the trust.